Saturday, December 24, 2016

I Saw A Dragonfly


I Saw A Dragonfly

© by Bud Lemire on July 24, 2014




I saw a Dragonfly

As it went flying by

It landed on a branch nearby

Then it flew up very high



It flew low and then around me

Where it went, I couldn't see

It was golden color, this I know

The sunshine gave it a glow



Then a light blue one

Was shining by the sun

It had a shine so bright

Appearing in the sunlight



They were flying everywhere

But none landed in my hair

They seemed to land anywhere

On the sidewalk from mid-air



Dragonflies flying all around

On a branch or on the ground

A dragonfly caught my eye

I'm so glad I saw a Dragonfly




Dragonflies and butterflies are

so wonderful to watch and see.

They always seem to uplift me

with their presence

No comments:

Post a Comment