Friday, December 23, 2016

A Dream Come True


A Dream Come True

© by Bud Lemire on Feb 1, 2016




What can I say that hasn't already been said

On the love that we share, in and out of bed

The love that we share every day

When our spirits touch in every way



Your love in spirit holds me so very tight

Your love in physical reveals your beautiful light

Your caring ways, all the love that you show

You are someone I am honored to love and to know



You're the other part of me, I've been searching for

Now that I know you, I need your love so much more

I want to sit with you and read a good book

Hold hands and watch TV, for a good look

There's so much that I want us to do

Everything will be so much better with you



Our love over the years has grown to be very strong

By my side forever more is where you truly belong

Your light shines so bright upon my soul

You fill me up deeply and make me whole



Take my hand and I shall never let go

As the love we share continues to grow

Together we shall make an amazing team, me and you

Because my dear Vicki, our life together is a dream come true




You are the woman I have dreamed about. The woman I

knew was out there, but I didn't know where. You read my

poems and loved them. You got to know me and loved me.

You are the woman that great poems are written about. You

are the woman I shall love for eternity. You are my Twin Flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment