Friday, December 23, 2016

Birthday Blessings For Wanda


Birthday Blessings For Wanda

© 2002 by Bud Lemire




I traveled down life's road, following the stars and the moon

That lead me to this day, which is the sixth of June

My soul feeling the pain of my past, it made me scream

For I was in a nightmare, when I searched for a dream



When taking the walk of life, so much is unknown

All the obstacles we faced, from which we have grown

Waiting for the truest love, to come our way

I celebrate that love, for being here today



I am blessed, to honor her day of birth

And to have her Angelic presence, here on Earth

I am thankful, our love found each other

Of this wonderful woman, who is also a Mother



Our feelings for each other, is filled with Spiritual Love

With each and every thought, that we are thinking of

Times seems to pass too quickly, whenever we talk

We long for a lifetime, of a hand in hand walk



Our love compliments each other, with everything we do

Oh sweet woman, I am so in love with you

I am so glad you are here, and you are mine

And to have your love, until the end of time



That was several years ago, and we have both carried on

traveling down life's path and finding love in others. I do

thank her for showing me around Washington, Oregon,

Northern California, and British Columbia, and waking

me up to who I truly became afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment