Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Picture That Wasn't There


The Picture That Wasn't There

© by Bud Lemire on Nov 12, 2016



There was a picture that wasn't there

It seemed to have vanished into thin air

Where could it have gone, I wonder where

For I'm quite positive I saw it there



I was in the Lakeview Cemetery, taking a picture of me

But liking each picture, is always the key

I deleted the ones that didn't quite fit

Even though Autumn colors were sunlit



I returned home and posted them on Facebook

So they would be there to see, and people could look

My Cousin who is spiritual, was looking for one

But she couldn't find it, and my posting was done



She went over them until her eyes were sore

I told her those were all, there were no more

The next morning she said “It was the one where you're hugging the stone”

She shared with me, what she saw, what was shown



She saw me and my true love Vicki, in the clouds in the sky

For my Cousin you see, has what is called a Third Eye

I deleted that picture, it never got on a post

Yet she saw me there, with the one I love most



That's not the end, days later I returned to the Cemetery

Another picture was deleted, where she saw my brother Terry

Why is she seeing people in the pictures I delete

Whatever the reason, it's a blessing and a treat



My Cousin Karen is in tune with the Spiritual world. She sees

things that most can't. Somehow it was a message to let her

know they are there for her and me, to see, and to know. We

are never alone. Our loved ones are always watching over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment