Saturday, December 24, 2016

This Dark Hole


This Dark Hole

© by Bud Lemire on Dec 18, 2016

 

Where did the love go

I really want to know

I am lost in this sadness

Wandering around in this madness



I wander around with this heavy heart

Many days I don't even know where to start

What happened to my smile

You know, I could sleep awhile



I gave my all, I have nothing more to give

My battery is on low, and it's no way to live

It's been years since I've been in this dark hole

My heart is broken, I'm depending on my soul



All I know, is that I was trying

Now all I'm doing is crying

Help me find myself here

I'm consumed by so much fear



Give me strength to succeed

I shall follow where you lead

Shine your healing light on me

Take away this depression, set me free

The pain is too much for me to bear

Bring me to a better place, anywhere!




Sometimes we find ourselves in a place

nobody should be at. I was there before.

But in the moment you are there, it feels

so very dark and hopeless, that you can't

seem to see any light at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment