Friday, December 23, 2016

Big Big Heart


Big Big Heart

© 2002 by Bud Lemire



There is a special woman, who has a big big heart

She does so many good things, she overdoes her part

So much love inside of her, she shares with everyone

To brighten up their days, like the warm rays of the sun



She does so very much, to make people feel complete

She's conquered her own life problems, which was quite a feat

She knows where they are coming from, she knows where they have been

For she has climbed those mountains already, and never will again



Not worried about expenses, she'll bend over backwards for you

Because her love is spiritual, from a heart that is so true

You feel lifted off the ground, with her smiles and her ways

Hoping that those feelings, will stick around for days



She puts on a front, that makes you think she's strong

But there's a gentle soul inside, who lets me hear her song

I just had to sing along, because I love her so much

It brought me to a higher place, whenever we would touch



Yes, it's true, my love for her is very deep

I dreamed of a woman like her, so often in my sleep

Her love is so beautiful, it is a work of art

Wanda is the woman, who has the Big Big Heart




It was the beginning of a two year love that would bring me

much happiness and at the end sadness. But I enjoyed the time

in between while I was there in Washington. I would do it over

knowing it would end like that. Because it was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment