Friday, December 23, 2016

Birthday Kiss


Birthday Kiss

© by Bud Lemire on Jan 20, 2009



I send you this “Birthday Kiss”

With frosting on my lips

For a wonderful woman I know

Who takes part in the candles I blow



Our birthdays are one day apart

But joined together deeply by the heart

And intertwined tightly by the soul

Bringing together two as one greater whole



Her spirit is the icing on the cake

I'm with her in dreams, and when I wake

She is the gift, my wish come true

The love we have, is long overdo



The candles are lit, but we're both aglow

In the embrace of love, flames of the soul

Burning desires to hold each other tight

As we both blow out the candles in delight



Our wishes have come true

Love awakened something new

We have each other to help us through

And I have this “Birthday Kiss” for you



For my Soul Mate and Birthday mate Linda,

I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment