Friday, December 23, 2016

A Wake


A Wake

© 2002 by Bud Lemire



Look at all the people, who are gathered here

I try to focus, so everything will become clear

It happened very fast, and I'm looking back

It wasn't an illness, it was a heart attack



Angels floating above, their presence always near

To guide me to the light, to ease and calm my fear

So many relatives, met me when I arrived there

Surrounding me, and all I could so was stare



Before my eyes, a vision appeared for me to see

I was lying in a casket, family and friends surrounding me

I didn't know I had effected, their lives in such a way

And wished that I could speak, the words I wanted to say



I would say, “I'm so happy, they were in my life as well”

Because their presence, prevented me from going to hell

And I shall be with them, in every move they make

To guide them in life's dream, until they are A Wake





I wrote this from a Spirit's point of view, as they watched

from the Spirit World. Each person who passes, has

touched many others in ways we can't even think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment