Friday, December 23, 2016

Body & Soul


Body & Soul

© by Bud Lemire on Aug 16, 2007



I long for your body, I cherish your soul

Wonderful feelings, energies that all flow

Our souls are together, when our bodies can not be

Do I come to you, or do you come to me?



Maybe we meet in that place in between

The astral world, where so much is seen

We wake up forgetting what happened there

But we know it was love, because that's what we share



The thought of you on my lap as you dance

Puts me into some sort of sensual trance

I can almost feel you as if you are there

Dancing around, while I play with your pair



Arousing and appealing is how I feel

Images appear that soon will be real

I know we do a lot during the dream time hour

And I think of you while taking a shower



I love you so

Body & Soul

I love your spirit

Can't wait to be near it



Must be Linda in this one. 2006 - 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment