Friday, December 23, 2016

A Good Bud


A Good Bud

© by Bud Lemire on July 27, 2008



He's a good dog, I should know

Never saw him hurt a single soul

Always looking for a friend

Never thought his time here would end



So he's roaming free, he's under his Master's eye

I never saw any of the residents cry

Everyone who knows him, say he's very tame

So tell me, who's placing the blame?



Someone who has nothing better to do

Than to point the finger at me or at you

Instead, they put the blame on Bud running free

When in fact, what did they really see



I can't see Bud biting anyone here

Yet I know several who deserve it, I fear

I won't point fingers, I know who they are

The Buds know, and you won't get very far



It's time to stand, for what will and what I might

If Bud hasn't hurt anyone, then staying here is right

He's done nothing wrong, so why can't he stay

He's a good Bud, and he is okay




I vote we keep Bud here, if he hasn't done any harm to anyone


Note: I realize after writing this that rules have to be followed,

and if you don't have your dog on a leash, it's your fault.


No comments:

Post a Comment