Friday, December 23, 2016

Dec 1, 2001


Dec 1st 2001

© by Bud Lemire on Dec 1, 2001



Oh where, oh where can my love be, on this December day

When she said we would be married, is she on her way?

She said on this day, she had to be out of there

What kinds of problems, does my lover bear?



Has the weather caused her to be late, and slowed her down?

How soon will it be before the Angel sees her Clown?

Why do I fear some troubles has come to be

I have the shakes again, they're all over me



I'm worried that once again, our love won't be together

Until she can get through the problems of bad weather

Her connections are weak and so far away

When will she come here, and make it our special day?



She must be strong, and not let anything stop her from me

So that we can share our love, to complete our destiny

How deep does our love have to be, before she comes here

When will I be able to see her, and know she is near



Only she alone can win over all that gets in her way

So we can be together for our wedding day

For Christmas time is coming, and will be here soon

And all by myself, will be a lonesome tune



I waited and waited for Kristina, and it seemed

there was always some sort of problem that came

up that prevented her from being here. I wonder

if the plan was to never be here.






No comments:

Post a Comment