Friday, December 23, 2016

Clear Your Throat


Clear Your Throat

© by Bud Lemire on Jan 18, 2007



You cough and you sputter, and then you spit

And there's nothing I can do about it

I chop and mash your food so well

Yet still you go through that hacking spell



What can I do?

To make it easier for you

The stomach isn't receiving what we send there

I don't think life is treating you fair



Some warm water will clear up that phlegm

And a sucker, because you sure like them

But stil the food won't stay down

And I sit here wearing a little frown



I want to make your throat clear

So all the food won't reappear

I wish it didn't have to be

Undigested food that I can see



We need a plumber to unclog

Get rid of that phlegm and that frog

Stop the eruptions that cause an overflow

Clear your throat, and calm your soul



This one is for all those who have had digestive

problems due to a stroke or some other health problem

No comments:

Post a Comment