Saturday, December 24, 2016

A Walking Vibrator


A Walking Vibrator

© by Bud Lemire on Feb 16, 2016



I'm a Walking Vibrator, that people can not see

There's a vibration, that is flowing all through me

The highest level of love, can take you there

When the two spirits involved, are aware



Not many people experience, love of a Twin Flame

It happens when your soul and theirs, are one and the same

It's when they give their all, and you do too

Making this love fully complete, and completely true



She's an Angel, of the divine

I start to vibrate, when we intertwine

When her soul enters mine, to become

Complete in all ways, we are One



Intertwined as One, in the Astral Stream

I am awake vibrating, while she is in a dream

Her spirit is touching me, everywhere at one time

I feel her warmth, travel up and down my spine



The highest level of love, took us there

With a love that only, our spirits can share

There's a vibration, that is flowing all through me

I'm a Walking Vibrator, that people can not see




Vicki, it's because of your love, that I Vibrate. Your

embrace is so tight and so strong, and reaches so very

deep inside of me, and everywhere within. You and I

are One and forever shall we always be. Love at the

highest level. The Twin Flame love at its very best.

I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment