Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Trials Of Love


The Trials Of Love

© by Bud Lemire on March 8, 2016



So many plans were put into play

How could it have turned out this way

A beautiful daughter should have both parents on hand

A new home to move into, to make life more grand



How could she do this to us, or to me

I don't understand, how could this be

How could she go off with another, when I've done my best

God, why did this happen, is this some sort of test?



My son, the trials of humanity is always a test

I've always known that you've done your best

You see, it is not you who have failed

It was her path to stray, it was she who had bailed

She's a lost soul, looking for answers elsewhere

For what she's done, she's quite unaware

Have faith, and take comfort in the daughter you hold near

Be strong, stand tall, and let go of all your fear

All will turn out better in the end

Watch for all the signs I send



Thank you God, I'll surely try

I know with your guidance, I'll get by

I'll not let the darkness, take over me

I'll shine much brighter, if I let it be



I'll pray for her, that she finds her way

Now that I know why, she had to stray

I'll do my best, for the daughter I love

And keep all things positive, with all I think of



Sometimes we find a love that we think will never end.\

Yet something comes along and changes it forever.

Even though when these changes come, and we feel we

are in a dark tunnel. There is light at the end, and you

must first finish going through the dark tunnel until you

see the light. The light will eventually come, and your

life will go on. And love will find you again when you

least expect it to. I know, because it also happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment