Saturday, December 24, 2016

Feel My Touch


Feel My Touch

© by Bud Lemire on April 14, 2016



It was sad, my time came too soon

Before I realized it, there passed another moon

I was on The Other Side, in a blink of an eye

Never realizing, that it was my time to die



I left behind so many, so it came as no surprise

When I looked and saw, what was before my eyes

There she was, the one I knew I had waited for

Now I have passed, when I wanted so much more



Our time together could have been longer, but didn't last long at all

That's when I listened, and heard the Angels call

She's beautiful in every way I'll ever know

From this view, I see her familiar glow



I move closer to her, letting her feel my touch

Just to remind her, of my love and how much

She senses my presence, and feels the tingles too

Looking around, she smiles for the memories that she knew



I know you're here, I love you my man”

You were the best thing, in my life span”

You brought me pleasure, and so much fun”

Your love and presence, compares to no one”



I can not leave her without a warm hug

My arms go around her, as she stands atop the rug

She closes her eyes, to take in the feel

I whisper in her ear, “Yes, all this is real”

I glance back to see her smile, it's time to go

But she knows I'll be back, with another warm hello



The connection between two who have a strong love

never dies, even after one has passed. That love is felt

even after death. For one really doesn't die at all. The

body dies, while the spirit continues the journey with

love and guidance, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment