Saturday, December 24, 2016

I'm Not Whole, Without You


I'm Not Whole, Without You

© by Bud Lemire on Dec 22, 2016



It's like a part of me is missing

When it's your love I'm not kissing

I'm not whole without you

And I'm feeling very blue



It's like a piece from a puzzle, a jigsaw I'll say

Who's path from the right one, has gone astray

I can't be the full me, without the full you

You complete me in all ways, this much is true



Your laughter touches deep, your voice touches my soul

Without you, I just don't feel whole

I need to feel your love, all of the time

Because it makes me feel, so sublime



Together, you and I should always be

Joined in spirit and physical, each of us free

Free to be, at our very best

No need for either, to be so stressed



Down a stream, we should be flowing

Not even worried, about where we're going

Together, whatever happens, we'll get through

Because, I'm not whole, without you



Vicki, without you, nothing makes sense.

With you, I am just so happy. You do that

to me. Your love is forever giving. To me.

I love you with all my heart and soul. Thank

you for all the love you share with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment