Saturday, December 24, 2016

Our Love Is Stronger Than Be-Four


Our Love Is Stronger Than Be-Four

© by Bud Lemire on Oct 12, 2016


 

As our four years come around

Your love still picks me off the ground

You always make me float

Peaceful waters, in a boat



You get right to my heart

You make excitement an art

You get right to my core

You have me begging for more



You are the music I love listening to

I want to get lost in everything you do

I want to float on your voice

Your love gives me that choice



Your loving energy flows through me

With you is where I always want to be

By your side, feeling the warmth of you

Aglow with this deep love, so true



Four years is only the start

I want more of your soul, and heart

I want to give you so much more

So our love will be even stronger than Be-Four




Happy 4 Year Anniversary my Love.

Vicki, the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment