Friday, December 23, 2016

Being Together


Being Together

©2000 by Bud Lemire



You have a way of touching me, in any kind of weather

And it's easy to see, why we should be together

Your love is like the sunshine, it warms me inside and throughout

And when I'm feeling all your love, it makes me want to shout



My heart beats stronger, all because of you

My soul is more complete, because your love is true

When we're apart, I long for you much more

A piece of me is missing, that touches my very core



Even though you're far away, I'm counting every mile

Your love travels the distance, and always makes me smile

Every waking hour with you, makes me feel so great

I'm so happy, you've chosen me to be your mate



I now understand the waiting, for you to come along

I had to listen to other music, before I heard your song

When I heard your song, and the story of your life

I knew my prayers were answered, you're going to be my wife



The more that we're together, the stronger my love for you grows

I love you very deeply, and Heaven only knows

For eternity, we'll walk together hand in hand

Comforting each other, as we leave our footprints in the sand



Dedicated to Cyndi, the love of my life ('til the end of time)

or until the time ended

No comments:

Post a Comment