Saturday, December 24, 2016

Your Laughter, Your Voice


Your Laughter, Your Voice

© by Bud Lemire on March 23, 2016



When I hear your laughter, I have no choice

Beautiful to my senses, that is all in your voice

Words that come from your lips to my ears

Excites my senses and calms all my fears



Touching my body in every place

My soul is dancing, my heart starts to race

Your voice has a vibration, that only I feel

I'm taken in flight, by this love that is real



To hear your laughter, I'm laughing too

Feeling the sensations, of the voice that is you

It vibrates all over my body within

A wonderful sensation from my Flaming Twin



Your voice is like a warm bath, touching me everywhere

Your laughter and voice is beyond compare

I could listen to your voice all day

I truly mean that in every way



Your kindness and love in your voice is complete

Every time we embrace when our souls meet

When I hear your laughter, when I hear your voice

My soul has but one thing to do, and that is rejoice



Vicki, your voice is like a song to my ears. Filled

with so much love and kindness and goodness.

It truly touches me all over and makes me feel

so wonderful to hear it. Thank you so much for

the song in your voice, and your laughter.

I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment