Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Most Wonderful Woman


The Most Wonderful Woman

© by Bud Lemire on Dec 13, 2016



Vicki, you're the most wonderful woman to me

By your side is always where I want to be

Your love is my need and my desire

Your voice is as uplifting as an Angelic choir



There is no fear you should have from my past

Because the greatest love I have for you is steadfast

You told me that I am a patient man

Your love being the greatest, you know I am



I know your love, the deepest ever felt

When our spirits touch, together we melt

I already have you planned into my life

My best friend, my lover, and someday my wife



Please take my hand, and walk with me

For it's our love that holds life's key

I feel so much love for you, you'll never be without

I want to share it all with you, that's what love is about



I don't want to go a moment, without your love

Because you are the woman, I'm always thinking of

Like that first day, when your love came down on me

Inside of you, is where I always want to be




Vicki, I have proven my love for you again and again.

That will never stop, because our love is very deep.

We belong together. There can be nobody else for me.

I need you, and I know I can make you happy. I promise

to try my very best, just as I have been, to make your life

the very best it has ever been. But, you need to give me

a chance. Our life together has hardly begun, just wait

I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment