Saturday, December 24, 2016

Stinky Perfume


Stinky Perfume

© by Bud Lemire on April 29, 2016



When she wears perfume, I wear it too

It's in my clothes, no matter what I do

She must bathe in it, from head to toe

Then she carries it, and makes the scent flow



I tell you, it comes with a taste too

Try eating food that tastes like perfume to you

Open the window, spread it around

That stinky perfume can always be found



When dabbing it on, don't you assume

That many won't smell, that stinky perfume

Too much perfume is as bad as a stinky underarm

I'm writing this poem, I'm pulling the alarm



I'm sure they'll keep wearing it, I'm sure it'll be strong

Stinky perfume should stayin the bottle, where it belongs

Try knocking some sense into someone who can't smell

When they bathe in perfume, and they can't tell



Smell the perfume, boy does it stink

It is so strong, it's making me blink

I wrote a poem about perfume before

Yet that stinky scent still comes under my door




Okay, I think you get the message. I just wish

those that wear it would understand. But it's

like knocking your head against the wall. Some

people just don't get it. Maybe they never will.

Maybe I can get some really stinky perfume and

spray it under their door. Maybe not, but it was

nice thought that made me smile just thinking of

it.


No comments:

Post a Comment