Saturday, December 24, 2016

Drink To Your Health


Drink To Your Health

© by Bud Lemire on June 3, 2016



We live in a world where everyone loves to drink

I know that for me, it makes it hard to think

Someone pours a drink on so many shows on TV

You hardly see them pour a Root Beer or a cup of tea



At a social gathering, they serve beer or wine

I bring a bottle of water, I think it is divine

Drinking causes problems, making it hard to think

Yet still you see those people, holding onto a drink



I drink to my health, with home brewed green tea

What you choose to drink, will decide how your heath will be

A little wine won't hurt, some say it's good for the heart

But drinking too much, has a very unhealthy part



I'd love to see them serving tea or water on TV

Instead of Brandy, Whiskey, or beer for us to see

Maybe it's the buzz you get, so you drink to that

To me drinking that stuff, is not where it is at



If I want something stronger, it's Vernor's Ginger Ale or an A&W Root Beer

To me these drinks are Heavenly, and my mind is still so clear

Relax and have a drink, if that is what you wish

I'll have a glass of tea, with my Friday meal of fish





Everything you see, and everywhere you go, someone

has a drink in their hand. I personally don't even care

for those drinks. I prefer A&W Root Beer, Vernor's Ginger Ale,

Tea, or water. They're much better for you. And you can think

much easier. I raise my bottle of water, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment