Friday, December 23, 2016

Ashes Of The Past


Ashes Of The Past

© by Bud Lemire on Dec 15, 2005



Cry no more child, for I have come

To liven your world, where once was numb

I'm here to share my love once more

Which is much stronger than ever before



I'm here to show you that deep inside

Was a part of me that had lied

I hid the truth, caused by the pain long ago

Deep inside I kept it, and now you know



One lie lead to another one too

It all started because of you

And so the lies continued there

Inside me the truth went unaware



While my life's journey moved me to where I was lead

Dreams and thoughts of you were in my head

I didn't know why I thought of you so much

And desired so strongly to feel your touch

*******************************************

My road of life lead me back to you

You proved to me that your lies were through

Apologies and forgiveness were all thrown about

And it wasn't long before the whole truth came out



I saw a side of you that I never knew

For your love for me was a love so true

The love I hid was brought out to share

And we connected strongly and became aware



Two souls that belonged together were reunited at last

From a love much stronger, from ashes of the past

Their connection got stronger, it was the deepest love

They shared in pleasure, and all thoughts of

Never apart shall their love ever be

Two souls as one, spiritually

No comments:

Post a Comment