Friday, December 23, 2016

Cyndi, My Special Friend


Cyndi, My Special Friend

© 2000 by Bud Lemire



Like the beating of our hearts together

Bringing out the sun in bad weather

You add love to life, and put a smile on my face

Because in my soul, is a special place



You are the music, to the song I hear

And deep inside me, I will always hold you near

Your love is so warm and so deep

Cyndi my special friend, I shall always keep



You give so much, you are so kind

I can't seem to get you off of my mind

When you call me, I feel so wonderful inside

To hear your wonderful voice, my smile is wide



Each time we spend together, our love seems to grow

And it seems hard sometimes to let you go

Because holding you, feels so wonderful to me

In your embrace forever, is where I want to be



I always follow my heart, and it beats strongly for you

You're honest, you're caring, and your love is so true

If you're a dream, I never want to wake

For when I do, for you my love will ache



But as long as we connect, in spirit and in love

Our bond for each other, will be guided from above

So take all I have to give, it is for you

For all that you are, for all that you do




This is dedicated to my special friend Cyndi.

She's special to me and is a very down to Earth

person, whom I love dearly

No comments:

Post a Comment