Friday, December 23, 2016

Differences


Differences

© by Bud Lemire on Aug 31, 2006



There's so many things in life that just do not seem right

One such thing is taking someone and dimming their light

I know there's some who think she's crazy

She keeps so active, she's certainly not lazy



She rides her bike often, never giving it a rest

And if you knew her soul, you'd know she's not a pest

I believe the choices made here, will effect us at life's end

The bitterness towards others, will count against us in Heaven



She's got motivation, and she sure is unique

And has inner strength, that makes her far from weak

She likes to joke around, but surely that's no crime

It's better than the complaints that we hear all the time



This issue here is one we can't ignore

Any one of us could be the next out the door

Do we have to kiss butts, so they won't complain

Because if that's the way, life could be a pain



We must put aside our differences, accept them as they are

Only when we do this, will our lives take us far

If you let bias, run your life for you

Then the true love of life, never will get through



I wrote this poem from what I know. I may not have the

whole story, and may never know the whole story. I only

know from what I heard. It didn't feel right with all that

happened. I had to voice my opinion. It may be yours,

or it may not be. We can't change how people think

about others. But we can change ourselves and our

way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment