Saturday, December 24, 2016

Universal Treasures


Universal Treasures

© by Bud Lemire on June 8, 2016



I use to think of success as how much money you made

Every now and then I'd get a little more when paid

Money is nice to have, yet I felt that life was more

I searched within myself and found an opened door



Life for me, was just getting by

Other things in life was what got me high

A little extra money, is all that I need

Before I knew it, I had planted the seed



It grew to be a flower, with many petals on it too

And within this flower, my soul also grew

Human life teaches you, that money is the key

But I believe there's much more that you can be



The Treasures of the Universe, are often never seen

Only if you take the time, to see what's in between

Move slowly, look around, you'll see so much more

Once your visions opened, you never will ignore



Seeing the beauty around you, appreciating it too

Is a treasured feeling, which will help you through

The creatures that live here, have a part to play

Recognizing their value, every single day

In this world, we need a certain amount of money to live

But the value of the soul, is in how much that we give



Too many people rush through life working their lives

away just to make the money they want and need. I've

balanced my life so I have equal amounts of both. This

way I can look and see so much more around me. I can

feel so much more within me. I can be so much more,

and have so much more, with less.


No comments:

Post a Comment