Friday, December 23, 2016

Do You Know


Do You Know

© 2003 by Bud Lemire




Do you know, how beautiful you are

And that you are, my shining star

You probably think, and wonder why

Because you think, differently than I



Less than perfect, is what you see

But you mean, the world to me

I can't stop you, from thinking that way

Only to let you know, I'm here to stay



I felt your love, so deep inside

And know that you, have never lied

Your words were always spoken true

That's why I'm so in love with you



Your heart was felt really strong

I enjoyed your wonderful song

You have a heart that loves to give

And in my soul, you'll always live

Oh my sweet special wonderful wife

Do You Know how deeply you have touched my life



Wanda, for everything you've given me. I am so honored

to be your man. Your heart, your soul, your spirit, the way

you see life. Is such a wonderful gift to have. Thank you

for being my gift.


Note: I wonder if she ever knew

No comments:

Post a Comment