Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Your Voice


Your Voice

© 2002 by Bud Lemire

 

Oh how I'm taken in, by your beautiful voice

Surrounding my spirit, leaving me no choice

I can't seem to stop, these feelings coming over me

Your voice has me in a trance, brings me to my knee



It is so enchanting, I'm caught up in the spell

I can feel your spirit, touching mine as well

This musical vocal melody, has me in its embrace

In my mind is a vision, of your beautiful face



When I hear your voice, there's not much I can do

Just hold onto my heart, and keep thinking about you

It warms my heart, just to let you know

That I love you deeply, that I love you so



Your voice, it touches me in every body part

And I know it's coming, straight from your heart

It feels to me like an Angel, singing just to me

And I have taken flight with you, in perfect harmony



When I hear your voice, I'm flying in the sky

And it comforts me, and helps me to get by

Most of all when I hear it, it reminds me of

The greatest gift your voice gives me, is the gift of love




I believe this one is about Stella “Starsign” because

of the voice connection.


No comments:

Post a Comment